Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My first post

Hi all,


I finished watching Julie & Julia (meryl streep was great), and i got the idea of creating a blog..any one watched the movie? I loved Julia child and disliked Julie...she had no opinion of he own,,, she was like droven by Julia and everything in her life was connected to Julia, whatever she did , Whatever she said and even whatever she wore.......

So, let me tell you about me.... im 29 years old, married and have a wonderful 10 month baby girl.. for now i am a stay at home mom...Really tough job to do.

I have a great family, mom, dad, 2 loud sisters, aunt, uncle, 2 cousines not that loud, grandmom, and more uncles, aunts and more cousines......we gather every now and then and it gets really loud and noisy...

we alllllll love eating...it's like our hobby.... we love tasting new recipes ....Forgot to say thatI loveeeeeeee cooking, it's something i realised 6-7 years years ago when I was abroad studying....

I have nothing to say now...

Have a nice day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment